Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Devo Day!

9/13/11

Mornings come so quickly after I fall asleep! I don't like it! 5 long hours of class before the first break was torture. Luckily Brother Palmer game us a "work on your project" break which was about 35 minutes. Finally 1pm came and we got a hour for lunch then an hour for devo. And I think devo was quite possibly the best I've ever been to! It was by Elder Eyring's son who is also Henry. He talked about being a steward in the work of the lord and the amazing talk his father gave 10 years ago right after 9/11 which was called "A Steady, Upward Course". I strongly strongly recommend reading it! It was a BYU-Idaho devotional 9/18/2001 I believe. It was honestly one of the most spiritual devotionals I've been to on this campus! After devo was over we headed back to class for two more hours. After it got over Becca picked me up and we ran to the Walmart and then out to eat at a Mexican restaurant. Once we got home I worked on a project for about 1 hour then watched some netflix!

6 more days!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that Brother Eyring too! I watched something by him on the BYU channel once and just thought he was FABULOUS!!! I'll have to check out that talk. I think I read a little excerpt of it a couple of weeks ago. ;)

    ReplyDelete