Monday, September 12, 2011

Meet and Greet

9/12/11

Today was the day!  I arrived on campus around 745 just to get there a bit early.  Around 8 we started the first of our long 8 hour days while on campus.  With everyone still a bit groggy from the early day we took our name tags and found a seat in the Hinckly chapel.  I met almost everyone in the tour group (a total of 48 students and teachers) and they all seemed rather nice.  I ended up meeting two girls i sat with and ate lunch with for the day, Shanel and Dianna.  Around 12 we got a 1 hour break for lunch with was MUCH needed.  Then back to class for us!  5pm couldn't have come any sooner!  Once that classes were over Rene (my partner for a project) and I headed to the library to get started on our Archaic Greece project.  After about an hour we had gotten a good starting off point and decided to try again tomorrow and finish up the work.  I went over then, to my friend Aubrie's house who is in my home ward back in St. Louis to hang out for about 45 minutes before Rebecca came to pick me up.  The rest of the night is dedicated to rest and relaxation I'm so tired!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds cool! I don't know how you survived an 8 hour class! I'd be going BATTY!!! I could hardly ever stand 3 hour courses!!

    ReplyDelete